The CRA Difference
Clinical Research Atlanta (CRA) is a multi-specialty Clinical Research Site located in Stockbridge, Georgia, a south metro Atlanta suburb. We operate a dedicated research site and an Early Phase Unit in Stockbridge.
Since 1992, CRA has conducted more than 350 Phase I-IV trials in many therapeutic areas, developing a strong reputation for quality research and outstanding patient recruitment performance. CRA's success can be attributed to its exceptional staff, professional management and effective patient recruitment tactics. CRA enjoys a low staff turn-over rate which contributes to efficient operations and steady growth.
CRA is under the direction of Dr. Nathan Segall. He has been conducting clinical research as a Principal Investigator since 1992. He is board certified in Internal Medicine as well as Pediatric and Adult Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Segall has a private practice in Atlanta where he serves as Internist as well as Allergy Specialist for pediatric and adult patients. Dr. Segall is a certified investigator through the Academy of Pharmaceutical Physicians and Investigators, an affiliate of ACRP.
CRA Strategies for Success
- Eight certified coordinators with a strong emphasis on ongoing training
- Full-time regulatory document department can turn documents around in two-three days
- Central IRB
- Quality Assurance department
- Dedication to EDC. All EDC is collected the day of the visit and completed in the sponsor’s system within 24 hours. Dedicated EDC coordinator available to monitors while on site to correct all queries and ensure the accuracy of EDC.
- Dedicated in-house patient recruiter responsible for all incoming calls regarding study qualification/enrollment.
Effective recruiting including:
- Robust database of over 9,800 subjects for recruiting participants for myriad disease diagnoses and subjects within a matter of minutes.
- Use of a dedicated call center
- Print, radio and internet advertising
- Internet and social media
- Direct patient mailings, community seminars/lectures and local health fairs
The Southside location serves patients in the southern Metro counties of South Fulton, Clayton, Henry and Fayette. These counties represent 90% of the population of the Atlanta Metro Area, comprising 3.7 million people and 1.5 million housing units, (Atlanta Regional Commission, Regional Snapshot, February, 2010) Clinical Research Atlanta is committed to excellence in every aspect of clinical trials for all our sponsors and CRO's. We are proud to be setting the standard for quality research.